Name and contact information of the controller according to Article 4(7) GDPR
Phone: +49 30 639 287 250
Fax: +49 30 639 287 250
Data Protection Officer
Security and Protection of Your Personal Data
We consider it our primary task to maintain the confidentiality of the personal data you provide and to protect it from unauthorized access. Therefore, we apply the utmost care and state-of-the-art security standards to ensure maximum protection of your personal data.
As a private company, we are subject to the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). We have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data protection regulations are observed both by us and by our external service providers.
"Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
"Processing" is any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination, or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure, or destruction.
Restriction of Processing
"Restriction of processing" is the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future.
"Profiling" is any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects concerning that natural person's performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location, or movements.
"Pseudonymization" is the processing of personal data in such a manner that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person.
"File system" means any structured collection of personal data which is accessible according to specific criteria, whether centralized, decentralized, or dispersed on a functional or geographical basis.
"Controller" means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law.
"Processor" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
"Recipient" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing.
"Third party" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or body other than the data subject, controller, processor, and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorized to process personal data.
"Consent" of the data subject means any freely given, specific, informed, and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
Lawfulness of Processing
Processing of personal data is lawful only if there is a legal basis for the processing. The legal basis for processing can be, in accordance with Article 6(1)
lit. a – f GDPR, in particular:
The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Information about the Collection of Personal Data
(1) In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data includes, for example, names, addresses, email addresses, and user behavior.
(2) When contacting us by email or through a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after it is no longer required to be stored, or we restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
Collection of Personal Data When Visiting Our Online Shop
In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6(1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status/HTTP status code
Respective data volume transferred
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(1) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and associated with the browser you are using, and through which certain information flows to the entity that sets the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the overall internet offering more user-friendly and effective.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see a.)
Persistent cookies (see b.).
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes session cookies in particular. They store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser being used and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, such as "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/-addon/betterprivacy/or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
Other Functions and Offers of Our Website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide further personal data that we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) Sometimes we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions, and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties if actions, competitions, contracts, or similar services are offered by us jointly with partners. You can obtain more information about this when providing your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Our offer is generally directed at adults. Persons under 18 years of age should not transmit personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
Rights of the Data Subject
(1) Withdrawal of Consent
If the processing of personal data is based on consent you have given, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You can contact us at any time to exercise your right of withdrawal.
(2) Right to Confirmation
You have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed. You can request confirmation at any time using the contact details provided above.
(3) Right to Access
If personal data is processed, you have the right to obtain information about this personal data and the following information:
The purposes of processing;
The categories of personal data being processed;
The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, especially recipients in third countries or international organizations;
If possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
The existence of the right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, or restriction of processing by the controller, or a right to object to such processing;
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
If the personal data is not collected from you, any available information about its source;
The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, according to Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR, and – at least in these cases – meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for you.
If personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed about the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR in relation to the transfer. We provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For any further copies requested by you, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. If you make the request electronically, the information must be provided in a commonly used electronic format, unless specified otherwise. The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 must not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
(4) Right to Rectification
You have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
(5) Right to Erasure ("Right to be Forgotten")
You have the right to request from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay, and the controller is obliged to erase personal data without undue delay if one of the following reasons applies:
The personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
The data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based according to Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) of the GDPR, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing.
The data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) of the GDPR.
The personal data has been unlawfully processed.
The erasure of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
The personal data has been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
If the controller has made the personal data public and is obliged pursuant to paragraph 1 to erase the personal data, the controller, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, must take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform other controllers processing the personal data that the data subject has requested erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data.
The right to erasure ("right to be forgotten") does not apply to the extent that processing is necessary:
For exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
For compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
For reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Article 9(2)(h) and (i) and Article 9(3) of the GDPR;
For archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) of the GDPR, insofar as the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or
For the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
(6) Right to Restriction of Processing
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if one of the following conditions applies:
The accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of its use instead;
The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, or
You have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override yours.
Where processing has been restricted under the above conditions, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
To exercise the right to restriction of processing, you can contact us using the contact details provided above.
(7) Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, where:
The processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) or on a contract pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, and
The processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible. The exercise of the right to data portability shall be without prejudice to the right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"). This right shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
(8) Right to Object
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on Article 6(1)(e) or (f) of the GDPR, including profiling based on those provisions. The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights, and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
Where personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
In the context of the use of information society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, you may exercise your right to object by automated means using technical specifications.
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to processing of personal data concerning you for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1) of the GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
You can exercise your right to object at any time by contacting the respective controller.
(9) Automated Individual Decision-Making, Including Profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision:
Is necessary for entering into or performance of a contract between you and the controller;
Is authorized by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject and which also lays down suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or
Is based on your explicit consent.
The controller shall implement suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the controller, to express your point of view, and to contest the decision.
You can exercise this right at any time by contacting the respective controller.
(10) Right to Lodge a Complaint with a Supervisory Authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes this Regulation.
(11) Right to an Effective Judicial Remedy
Without prejudice to any available administrative or non-judicial remedy, including the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to an effective judicial remedy where you consider that your rights under this Regulation have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data in non-compliance with this Regulation.
Use of SalesViewer® Technology:
On this website, data for marketing, market research, and optimization purposes is collected and stored using the SalesViewer® technology of SalesViewer® GmbH based on the legitimate interests of the website operator (Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR).
The data stored as part of SalesViewer will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required for its intended purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any legal retention obligations.
Data collection and storage can be objected to at any time with effect for the future by clicking on this link https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-outhttps://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out to prevent the collection by SalesViewer® within this website in the future. In doing so, an opt-out cookie for this website will be stored on your device. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", which are text files stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before being transmitted. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide further services to the website operator related to website usage and internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(4) Diese Website verwendet Google Analytics mit der Erweiterung „_anonymizeIp()“. Dadurch werden IP-Adressen gekürzt weiterverarbeitet, eine Personenbeziehbarkeit kann damit ausgeschlossen werden. Soweit den über Sie erhobenen Daten ein Personenbezug zukommt, wird dieser also sofort ausgeschlossen und die personenbezogenen Daten damit umgehend gelöscht.(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, and direct personal reference can thus be excluded. If the data collected about you has a personal reference, this reference is immediately excluded, and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained help us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor flows conducted via a user ID. You can deactivate cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My Data", "Personal Data".
http://www.google.com/analytics/-terms/de.html, http://www.google.com/intl/de/-analytics/learn/privacy.html, http://www.google.de/intl/de/-policies/privacy.
Use of Social Media Plugins:
(1) We currently use the following social media plugins: [Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Xing, T3N, LinkedIn, Flattr]. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, in principle, no personal data is initially transferred to the plugin providers. You can recognize the provider of the plugin by the marking on the box with its initial letter or logo. We offer you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plugin via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and activate it, the plugin provider will receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offering. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. According to the respective provider, in Germany, IP addresses are immediately anonymized after collection in the case of Facebook and Xing. By activating the plugin, personal data about you is therefore transmitted to the respective plugin provider and stored there (for US providers, in the USA). Since the plugin provider carries out the data collection, in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via the security settings of your browser before clicking on the grayed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the plugin provider.
(3) The plugin provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research, and/or needs-based design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the provision of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plugin provider to exercise this right. Via the plugins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plugins is Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR.
(4) Data is transferred regardless of whether you have an account with the plugin provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plugin provider, your data will be directly assigned to your account with us. If you press the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plugin provider will also save this information in your user account and share it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you regularly log out after using a social network, especially before activating the button, as this way you can avoid being assigned to your profile with the plugin provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plugin provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers provided below. There, you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plugin providers and URLs with their data protection information:
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; weitere Informationen zur Datenerhebung: http://www.facebook.com/help/-186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications sowie http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook hat sich dem EU-US-Privacy-Shield unterworfen,
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/-partners/?hl=de. Google hat sich dem EU-US-Privacy-Shield unterworfen,
Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter hat sich dem EU-US-Privacy-Shield unterworfen,
Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
T3N, yeebase media GmbH, Kriegerstr. 40, 30161 Hannover, Deutschland; https://t3n.de/store/page/datenschutz.
LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn hat sich dem EU-US-Privacy-Shield unterworfen,
Flattr Network Ltd. mit Sitz in 2 nd Floor, White bear yard 114A, Clerkenwell Road, London, Middlesex, England, EC1R 5DF, Großbritannien; https://flattr. com/privacy.]
Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website, we use the services of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment to your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research, and/or needs-based design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the provision of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plugin provider can be found in the data protection declarations of the provider. There, you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield,
We use external service providers (data processors), for example, for the shipping of goods, newsletters, or payment processing. A separate data processing agreement has been concluded with the service provider to ensure the protection of your personal data.